Foam for decarbonization and cleaning of gasoline and diesel engines of carbon deposits: soot, varnish. Dissolves the carbon in valves, intake manifold, piston upper parts and rings.
It can be applied to clean EGP, turbo valves or other details of aluminum, steel, iron.
How does Foam RESURS work
- Fill the combustion chamber
- Penetrates and dissolves the carbon
- Clean and vent rings
It has a neutral smell. It does not contain acids, caustic alkalis or ammonia. Does not cause corrosion of steel, aluminum, iron or its alloys.
By following the application instruction the product is safe for the rubber and plastic elements of the engine.
- Softens and completely dissolves carbon deposits, resins;
- Does not cause corrosion of steel, aluminum, iron or its alloys;
- By following the application instruction the product is safe for the rubber and plastic elements of the engine.
To clean the combustion chamber
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature (50-60 ° С). Remove the coils and spark plugs. Set the pistons in the middle position.
- Spray the product in the spark plug hole until it is completely filled with foam.
- After the foam settles, let it react with the charcoal deposits for 5-7 minutes. Repeat step 2 and 3. It’s recommended to repeat the application 5 times.
- Pump out the remaining of the product with a tube or syringe, blow with compressed air.
- Cover all spark plug holes with rags to prevent splashing of the liquid.
- Turn on the starter for about 10 seconds.
- Install all spark plugs and ignition coils.
- Start the engine and let it idle for about 5 minutes. Thick smoke may escape from the exhaust pipe. It is necessary to increase the engine speed several times to 3000-4000 rpm, until the smoke becomes less saturated.
- It is recommended to repeat the process after 10 thousand km if the engine is heavily contaminated
- It is advisable to change the filter and oil. To protect and restore engine against wear, we recommend to apply the RESURS Engine Restorer.
To clean the inlet manifold
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature (50-60 ° С). Disconnect the plastic part of the inlet manifold. The valves should be closed.
- Spray the product in the intake manifold until it is completely filled with foam.
- After the foam settles, let it react with the charcoal for about 5-7 minutes. Repeat step 3-4 about 5 times.
- Repeat the application about 4-5 times.
- Remove the remains of the product with a rag, then blow the manifold with compressed air, covering the spark plug holes with rags. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, mucous membranes.
- Mount the intake manifold, then it is recommended to clean the combustion chamber
Find nearest distributor in your country:
Or find our products in Web Shops: